Wednesday, November 12, 2008

North Node Inspiration

There is a beautiful, sweetly glowing and sensual full moon out tonight. I love that I have become more attuned to the cycles of the moon. I actually know now, ahead of time, when I'll get my period. I was never very good at keeping track of that. Now it's easy. I also know when a month has passed and how I am doing with regard to following up with the intentions I set at each new moon. Anyway, the moon is gorgeous tonight. Enjoy it.

I'm suggesting a link to the blog of an astrologer who is smart, compassionate, and writes about things that are useful to people-- whether or not you know about or believe in astrology. She recently posted a list of the placement of a person's north node given their birth date. If you know your birthday, click here to find your north node placement, then search her archives for an article on your north node in it's respective sign. It's easy and you'll see what I mean once you're there. Assuming it resonates for you, it can help you live out your true calling:
http://www.northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/.

No comments: