Sunday, September 28, 2008

To Be Touched By He...

To be touched by he who wishes to ravish me
Challenged by another who dreams
Cherished for a wisdom deeply known
And reflected in the values I hold dear.

To soothe his deepest wounds
And explore his greatest fears
I sense that which makes his body flinch
And respond with what he craves most.

I nurture his erotic fantasies
With courage to move toward my own
We warm the world through our contact
Even as there is space to discover ourselves.

To love with the intensity of fire
And see the world’s beauty through his eyes
Devouring his juicy flesh, bones, and being,
Even as I suffer the letting go.

To build a home. Or a life. Or a project together.
Becoming a team that could take on the world
But instead we work with it,
And leave it better, through our support of one another.

No comments: