Thursday, December 18, 2008

Gifts

Since I love giving gifts so much, I thought I'd capture them here. Here are my favorites for this year:

US Open (golf) tickets for my brother

A tarot card reading for my mom

Make your own book for one of my nieces-- you actually send the book in and they send it back "published," bound-and-all

A beautiful. very tasteful photo of a nude women (close up of her torso) in an equally beautiful custom frame for my husband

Fresh flowers for many of my favorite people in this world

And I'm contemplating inking my husband's name onto my upper, inner thigh-- which is not something I want, but the very idea that it would be a sacrafice is what is enticing about it-- I would truly be doing it for his pleasure and that's the kind of gift I love giving.

What was your favorite gift-- to give or receive this year?

No comments: